Warning: Undefined array key "lazy_loading" in /home/wkz334ud34a1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/src/Utils/Shortcode_Utils.php on line 89
Grind hundreds of linear metres quickly and efficiently, but most importantly, without bending or kneeling down. The Extrema virtually eliminates any need for hand held floor grinders and sanders. Extrema is the ideal machine for grinding and polishing edges and corners of polished concrete, marble, granite, stone, etc.
- Grind with speed and closeness to the edge unparalleled in any other hand held grinding machine.
- Avoid grinding gouge marks into the floor typical of other handheld machines.
- Applications for all diamonds and surface types, allowing specific tooling for a variety of surfaces.
- Counter rotating grinding heads and 360 degree directional wheels allow greater maneuverability and smoothness.
- Work efficiently with a dry vacuum skirting system incorporated to work free of dust, can also wet grind with tank, hose and nozzle system attachments.
Key Features and Capabilities
ACCESS TO CORNERS
Ideal machine for grinding and polishing leftover corners, stairs, bathrooms, kitchens…etc.
2 NOS HIGH SPEED TOOLS
Extrema has 1000rpm tools speed which can work both wet and dry.
The Extrema comes with a 2HP powerful motor which makes the machine cut faster and deeper more efficiently.
SMALL TO MEDIUM WORKING SECTION
Working section 304mm (12″) with two 146mm counter rotating discs. Smaller the tools, lesser the performance.
The Extrema comes with patented 360 degree multi-directional wheels that allows the machine to move along the edges easily.
LESS NOISE PRODUCED
The Extrema produces less and reduced noise during the work.
meet the family
Download the FULL CATaLOGUE Here
Checkout the complete range of Klindex floor grinding machines and explore the best picks for your requirement
Watch how our machines grind and polish different floors
The Klindex range of grinding machines are specially designed to suit all types of flooring or benches, making them one the most versatile machinery ranges available on the market today with full metal gearing the machines are designed with a clear focus on the needs of the customer.